- THE TEAM -
YOU CANNOT BE IN BETTER HANDS
He began his academic training in the field of audiovisual production in 1988, specializing in TV, video, dubbing and Storyboard for animation, developing the functions of coordinator, director and production supervisor, in the pre-production, production and post-production stages.
He also has extensive experience as an animation supervisor and production coordinator working in countries such as England, Italy, China, Korea and India, having produced around thirty series and twenty feature films for television to date.
Mixing an eclectic background of art and science, he combines his studies in Telecommunications Engineering with his passions: art and cartoons.
Trained at the Escuela de Artes del Prat, he participates in the animated feature film Peraustrínia 2004 by Fermí Marimón PC. Shortly after, he collaborated as storyboardist and Creative and Art Director in many prestigious animation series. Toni has also directed large format international productions.
Many of his works have been recognized with international awards in fairs and markets such as Annecy, Cartoon, Siggraph or Midem. Toni enjoys a great knowledge of the artistic development of animation globally, the management and marketing of MMORPG video games and has pioneered AR and interactive tablet animation applications for series such as Canimals and Invizimals with Novarama and Sony.
Professor and speaker on animation at various universities and festivals, he currently works for Apolo Films, has directed the feature animation film `Dogtanian and the Three Muskehounds”, and is currently directing the feature film Súper Bernard.
Since 1990, he worked at BRB International as Chief Accountant.
On July 1, 2017, it became part of Apolo Films, a company dedicated to the production of animated feature films, marketing and development of new platforms and sales channels.
Financial Director, developing all the tasks of the position:
– Supervision and Verification of all topics related to accounting areas.
– Administration, hiring and management of Human Resources.
– Tax issues, legal, tax returns: companies, VAT, personal income tax, etc …
– Treasury: Budgets, forecasts of payments and monthly collections together with the annual forecasts included and the monitoring of them. Control of Customer accounts. Suppliers and negotiations with them. Negotiations to obtain the necessary financing to achieve the objectives of the company.
GRAPHIC DESIGN DIRECTOR
He studied Graphic Design at the LAI school in Barcelona, he joined the Production Company BRB Internacional, as a production and graphic design assistant in animation series such as El Nuevo Mundo de los Gnomos, 1996 and Los Intocables de Elliot Mouse, 1997.
Development of media with tools such as the Adobe package, Corel Draw, Flash etc… as well as the control and monitoring of Printing Houses, Stands in Halls etc…
Experience also in Packaging, labeling and product design for Animation series such as Supernenas, Mortadelo y Filemón, The Imp, Iron Kid, etc…. On the other hand, web design; web page development, banner design, animated headers, etc… for MMORPG online video games such as Pristontale 2 or YS the Call of Solum, during the years 2005, 2006 and 2007.
Since 2010, in the creation and development of graphic design for Bibles, Style Guides, advertising, packaging, etc…, for TV series such as Mica, Invizimals (Sony pictures) and Filly Funtasia.
MARKETING & SALES DIRECTOR
Director of licenses at BRB International since 2002, currently as director of licenses of Apolo Films is responsible for the development of strategies and tactics with licensees and large distribution for consumer products in categories such as editorial, toy, food, textile promotions etc …
Representing licenses of:
– Cartoon Network, by Turner CN Enterprises, Adventure Time, Gumball, Current Stories, PowerPuff Girls, Ben 10, Bakugan etc …
– Sony PlayStation; Invizimals, Eyepet, Little Big Planet, Sony Pictures, Metro Golding Mayer, Nintendo -Pac-Man-, Atlantyca Entertainment -Geronimo Stilton-, Trixter Entertainment -Kika Superwitch- etc…
– And brands like Pepsi, also celebrities like Marilyn Monroe, in addition to all the classic BRB brands such as: Dogtanian, Willy Fog, David the Gnome, Mort and Phil, Zip and Zap, etc …
PRODUCTION & STORY EDITING
Trained in Audiovisual Communication at the University of Navarra, after a short period of training at the Mutilva studio of Apolo Films, where he carried out numerous tasks of great responsibility, he currently works as Production Director and Project manager in the production of the film animation «D’Artacán and the Three Mosquedogs».
Expert in script and production, he performs teaching, coordination and consultancy tasks in numerous animation and live action projects.
In this phase of development of the animated feature film, Super Bernard will perform the duties of Production Director and Story editor.